You have created Supplier Invoice and posted to Accounting. However, system failed to consider the invoice in the Intrastat Declaration Run.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Intrastat work center.
- Go to the Intrastat Declaration Runs view.
- Select the relevant Run ID.
- Go to the Execution Details tab.
- Select the Application Log ID and navigate to Results tab.
- Here you can see the Description as below:
- Transfer to declaration not relevant for the following items:
- Goods mov. and inv.; entry not relev.; partner is an individual
System failed to consider the invoice for Intrastat Run because Seller Tax ID is missing. Which means that the corresponding Seller or Supplier does not have the tax details data in the master data.
You can maintain the tax details for seller from the below steps and system will pick up the invoice data in Intrastat for future instances
Go to the Supplier Base work center.
Go to the Suppliers view.
Select the relevant supplier.
Navigate to Financial Data tab and select Tax Data sub tab.
Under Tax Numbers, you must maintain Country, Tax Number Type and Tax Number.
Note: If the declaration is already created, you need to add the items manually to declaration and process them manually.
Goods Receipt not picked for intrastat; Supplier Invoice not considered in Intrastat , KBA , goods receipt not consideredin intrastat , invoice not considered in intrastat , AP-GLO-INT , Intrastat Valuation and Declaration , How To