- You want to build an integration in the Integration Center with the type EDI stacked.
- The output file should have multiple header lines.
Kindly follow below steps to achieve the desired result-
- Go to the Admin Center.
- In the Tools Search, enter Integration Center.
- Click on the My Integration tile which lists the integrations already existing in system along with the last seven days of execution status and some actions to modify, list older versions and deleting of the integration.
- Use the + Create button and select Scheduled EDI/Stacked File Output Integration.
- Select the entity and click Select to open the integration center wizard.
- Configure field does the mapping of SuccessFactors data model to the output format. The Configure Field tab uses two of the EDI Terminologies of Segment and Element.
Click on the + sign above the table and select Insert Sibling. The first Sibling is added with the first data element given by default.
Note: The selection in the table is cell specific. So even though the highlighting is for the whole row, it is always necessary to select cell and use the detail display on the right to understand the cell context.
- Now select the New Segment (column 1) and name it as per your requirement. Let us name it as HeaderLine1.
Let us create another header. Click on the + icon to click on Insert Sibling. It will add another header HeaderLine2.
Mapping the Fields:
8. Next mark the Body segment as a paging or batching node by selecting it and click on the folder icon next to the + icon.
9. Click on Insert Child Segment and add elements.
The final EDI Formatted output will look like:
Integration Center, Double Header, EDI Stacked Integration , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To