"The Job Analysis service is experiencing a temporary downtime. Please try again later." error being received if Job analyzer feature was accessed
Successfactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting module
2. Open a job requisition
3. Click the "Job analyzer" feature on the right side of the job req page
4. Then the following error will be received:
"The Job Analysis service is experiencing a temporary downtime. Please try again later."
1. There's been a reported issue with our Engineering and Operations team where we've verified that the cause of error is a network connectivity issue.
2. The Job Requisition Locale is not in US English (en_US) and that the currency of salary is USD
1. The Network operations and Engineering team have identified the following solution:
- The solution is opening the Job Analysis API on a public endpoint and re-route the network - which is already been available via a patch fix as of June 23, 2018.
2. The current capabilities of Job Analyzer are restricted to Job Requisition in the US only (the Job Requisition Locale is US English - en_US and that the salary is USD). The same downtime error will be received if the job requisition is not set to en_US and USD.
2557520 - Job Analyzer for Recruiting Module
Job analyzer, Job analysis, experiencing a temporary downtime , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem