"The Job Analysis service is experiencing a temporary downtime. Please try again later." error being received if Job analyzer feature was accessed
Successfactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting module
2. Open a job requisition
3. Click the "Job analyzer" feature on the right side of the job req page
4. Then the following error will be received:
"The Job Analysis service is experiencing a temporary downtime. Please try again later."
1. The Job Requisition Locale is not in US English (en_US) and that the currency of salary is USD
2. Possible cause of error is a network connectivity issue
1. The current capabilities of Job Analyzer are restricted to Job Requisition in the US only (the Job Requisition Locale or posting language is US English - en_US and that the salary is USD). The same downtime error will be received if the job requisition is not set to en_US and USD.
2. Once the correct configuration has been verified, open a written incident via launchpad to verify if there's a network connectivity issue for Job analyzer
2557520 - Job Analyzer for Recruiting Module
Job analyzer, Job analysis, experiencing a temporary downtime , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem