When deleting a model a dependency check is performed to verify if any stories are dependant on the model.
If yes, the list of all dependant stories is presented in the delete model window.
Currently this list is shown on a single line as a comma-seperated list. Due to this, if there are many dependant stories or if the stories have fairly long names the complete list cannot be displayed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Select one or more models with dependant stories
- Click on the deletion button
- A window will open showing the list of dependant stories. However this window cannot be resized and the list does not wrap on multiple lines. As a result, the complete list may not be visible.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
A workaround exists while this issue is being investigated.
Mouse-clicking quickly three times on the list of stories will select the entire list of stories.
Copying and pasting this list into a text editor will allow you to see the complete list.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem