- The drop-down for a picklist field on an application is displaying values that are currently not present in the picklist associated to that field.
- How is it possible for a value to appear in the drop-down list if it is not currently present in the picklist?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- There is a field in the Application Template which is of data-type picklist
- Find the corresponding picklist for this field (Use KBA 2088658 or 2463527 for more information on how to do this)
- Find the field in the application, and compare the values in the drop-down to the values in the corresponding picklist
- Notice a value is shown in the drop-down not present in the picklist
- The picklist being used for this field has been changed.
- In the past, a different picklist was used for this field, and now some of the values from the old picklist are being shown.
- This will only occur to candidates who created their application before the picklist was changed, thus the issue will not persist for new candidates.
- This can also occur for new applications when the candidate has previously created an application for another job requisition where the old picklist was being used, and forward-intact is equal to "true" in the application template.
- This is because the value of the old picklist is forwarded to the new application, despite the picklist being changed.
- For applications being affected by the forward-intact="true" attribute in the Application Template, change the value from "true" to "false". This will resolve the issue.
- To implement this change, contact your implementation partner, or make the change through the Manage Templates feature (please see KBA 2365214).
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Picklist field showing wrong values, changed, drop-down, different, application, inconsistent , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem