- All columns in Advance Report is not fetching Data.
- Advance Report Scheduled Bundles are getting failed.
- Error Rendering List Report Component Error Message is encounetered for all Advance Reports.
- All downstream Advance Reporting scheduled jobs are failed.
- This issue encountered accross all Data Centers.
- The issue has been isolated and the fix has been identified and in the process of deploying the fix in all the Data Centers. - Completed
- Quality Assurance/validation to ensure no impact due to this update. - Completed
- Patch deployed in Production/Preview on All DCs - Completed
Root Cause Analysis:
- A patch was deployed on 23 June 2018 to address an Adhoc Report permission issue (KBA 2661652) which unexpectedly impacted customers using Employee Central Advanced (EC) Reporting. The issue was evident for any Employee Central report where Role Based Permissions (RBP) was enabled (Adhoc reports were not impacted).
- The original changes were rolled back as an emergency patch (applied 26th - 27th June across all data centres). Comprehensive testing confirmed that the emergency patch was successful with all EC reports working as expected.
The following preventative measures have been identified:
- Identify and better document Adhoc and EC Advanced Reporting dependencies specifically for Rule Based permissions.
- Improve the review and analysis process to better determine the impact of any updates within the common code base prior to any patch or release.
Data not appearing
ECT-101371 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem