You have assigned Skills to a Ticket and set them as mandatory, however, Service Technicians that do not have the mandatory Skills.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Skills tab and click on Add.
- Add Skill ID 123 (123 represents the Skill ID).
- Check the Mandatory box and Save.
- Now go to the Involved Parties tab and add Service Technician ABC (ABC represents the ID of a Service Technician that does not have the Skill 123 assigned).
- Click on Save.
- Your entries have been saved.
The mandatory flag is meant as a check for the assignment of Demands on the Resource Scheduler. It does not prevent save action on the Ticket.
This is the expected system behavior.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
More information on the scenario is explained on the Help Document Use Skills in Resource Scheduler.
Skills ; Service Technician ; Ticket ; Mandatory ; Demands ; Assignment ; Resource Scheduler , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To