You have assigned Skills to a Ticket and set them as mandatory, however, Service Technicians that do not have the mandatory Skills.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Skills tab and click on Add.
- Add Skill ID 123 (123 represents the Skill ID).
- Check the Mandatory box and Save.
- Now go to the Involved Parties tab and add Service Technician ABC (ABC represents the ID of a Service Technician that does not have the Skill 123 assigned).
- Click on Save.
- Your entries have been saved.
The mandatory flag is meant as a check for the assignment of Demands on the Resource Scheduler. It does not prevent save action on the Ticket.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you would like to have a different behavior, you contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
More information on the scenario is explained on the Help Document Use Skills in Resource Scheduler.
Skills ; Service Technician ; Ticket ; Mandatory ; Demands ; Assignment ; Resource Scheduler , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To