When a Recruiter creates a requisition or approves a requisition the Status shows as blank instead of having the status of either pre-approved, approved or open.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center -> Recruiting
2. Create a requistiion (fill in Operators, required fields and follow approval process)
3. You will notice that the Status field is blank
Reason being is that, the Default Status for Pre-Approved Jobs and Approved Jobs is set to No Selection
To select a default status for both Preo-Approved Jobs and Approved Jobs go to:
1. In Admin Center
2. Look for Manage Recruiting Settings
3. Under Job Requisition there should be two options for:
- Default Status for Pre-Approved Jobs
- Default Status for Approved Jobs
4. Select the appropriate status for Pre-Approved and Approved Jobs.
- Job Requisition Status - Status - Pre-approved -Approved , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To