Error "ID Mapping for external value XYZ of ERP Customer Number missing" during sales quote replication from Hybris Commerce.
The error happens when the customer determined the following landscape:
- Customer uses Hybris Commerce & SAP ERP
- ERP exchanges master data with C4C & Hybris
- Commerce via existing integration scenarios
- Data Hub is used as middleware for Hybris
- PO/HCI is used as middleware for C4C
- ERP IDs uniquely identifies customers across all three systems. (The IDs which will be sent to C4C by ERP and Hybris will be the same)
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
In C4C, Communication systems and arrangements are configured normally for integrations with ERP and Hybris Commerce.
NOTE: ID mapping is only maintained for ERP accounts as a system restriction makes it impossible to map the same IDs for both systems. This means that the mapping which would normally used by Hyrbis Commerce, will be blank.
Reproducing the Issue
Replicate a sales quote from Hybris Commerce to C4C.
The External ID (<InternalID> in the payload) which reached C4C is mapped to the ERP Communication system. Since the message is sent from Hybris the SenderParty at the header of the message is Hybris Commerce.
This means that C4C is not able to match the ID received to the mapping where it is maintained.
You need to send the ERP system identifier in the OtherID node.
Where ERP_ACCOUNT_ID is the ERP Customer no and ERP_SYS_ID is the ERP logical system ID against the ID mapping is maintained in C4C system.
KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To