Production Task Data Source SCMPTV01 does not show all Production Tasks although Production Order DEF(DEF refers to Production Order id) has multiple tasks K, L ,M (K,L,M refers to Production Task id's)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control Work Center.
- Navigate to Productions Order by order header View.
- Search for Production Order DEF.
- Select View all.
- Go to Tab Execution Monitor.
We observe Task id's K ,L ,M.
Go to Business Analytics Work Center.
- Navigate to Design Data sources View.
- Search for Data Source SCMPTV01.
- Select on Preview.
- Enter DEF as Production Lot ID and Select on Apply.
We observe Task id K & M shown in the report.
The Data source SCMPTV01 displays the tasks that has the Input material or Final output product.We observed that Task id K & M has Input & Output Material respectively However Task id L does not have input Materials assigned to it , Hence Task id L is not shown in Datasource.
This is the standard designed behaviour.
Data Source Production Task; Not showing all Production; Tasks as shown in Production Order , KBA , production task data source scmptv01 , production tasks not shown in datasource , AP-PE-LOT , Production Lot , Problem