- When viewing an offer letter for a candidate, the margins are very wide.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Offer Letter for a candidate
- Download the Offer Letter as PDF and view the margins
Example of an offer letter with a wide margin:
The main cause of this issue is the use of a table element with a very wide width. This often occurs when pasting the offer letter content from Word into the offer letter template.
To check this:
- Navigate to Manage Offer Letter Templates, and edit the relevant template.
- Click on the 'Source' button found on the right of the Body section. This shows the source HTML of the offer letter.
- Review the HTML and search for the table element. When found, check the width of the table. If the width of the table is greater than "650", then this is the cause of the issue.
To resolve the issue, change the value of the table width to "650" or less. The margins will then return to normal.
Example of an offer letter with a width of "650":
Offer letter, margin, margins, table width, skewed, right, change, wide , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem