When with the help of your Keytest user, you log as a Business user, you cannot see the Visits of their Calendar.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator Workcenter.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click Log in as Another User.
- Click Add Row.
- Maintain the technical ID of your Keytest user as well as the one of the Business User you want to Impersonate.
- Log onti the system with the credential of the Keytest User.
- Click on the Calendar Icon.
Results: The Visits of the impersonated Business User are not showing in the Calendar.
The Keytest User has the same page layouts, data access, or query results as the Business User. If data is modified by the KeyTest user, the change is tracked with the Keytest User identity details, so that the business user data is unaffected.
However, a Business User cannot be impersonated when it comes to the Home view, Screen Personalization, Calendar, Feed, or Custom Coding.
This is the system expected behaviour.
To find the Visits of the impersonated user, you may look their name up via the Value Help above the Calendar.
Keytest user, Impersonated User, Calendar, Visits. , KBA , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , Problem