The Net Price and the Net Value appear as 0 in the sales quote preview.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the quote XXX (XXX represents the quote ID).
- Press Actions -> Preview.
- Net Price and Net Value appear as 0.
The quote XXX has the price maintained via integration, so Net Value and Net Price do not exist for this case. The standard Sales Quote form template only supports internal pricing.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need Net Value and Net Price available in the form template for quotes with external pricing, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Influence to submit a new feature request: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Net Price, Net Value, 0, Price, Sales Quote, Internal Price, External Price, Template, Preview, Form , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To