- You create a chart in SAP Analytics Cloud and use the feature Pin to Home to include that chart in your home page
- You realize that the chart doesn't keep the filters applied to the story or page
- SAP Analytics Cloud
This is expected as the chart when it's treated as an independent widget doesn't have context on the filters applied to a story or page. It can only apply filters applied to the widget itself.
If you want to maintain a filter applied to a chart when you pin that chart to your home page, apply the filter to the chart.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
filter, pin, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem