You have created a Sales Order SAO (SAO represents the Sales Order ID) with a Quantity of the Product PRD (PRD represents the Product ID) in the Unit of Measure 'each' in decimal and yo have released the Customer Demand to execution. Now when you go to Supply Planning work center, and open the Product Planning Details of PRD, you can see that the Available Quantity is correctly displayed with the decimal places. However, in Stock Overview, the Quantity is rounded up.
You do not see any reason why the system should be showing rounded Quantity and cutting off the Decimal Places.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Supply Planning work center.
Go to the Products view.
Find and select the Product PRD.
You can see the Available Stock Quantity is X.y.
Go to Common Tasks view.
Select Stock Overview.
Enter the Product PRD.
- Click the Go button.
You can see that the system has rounded up the On-Hand Stock value to a whole number X with no decimal places.
You have maintained zero decimal places in Business configuration under the Activity 'Quantities and Units of Measure' for the Unit of Measure used in the Product Master Data.
- Navigate to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Find and select the Activity 'Quantities and Units of measure'.
- Click on 'Change Immediately'.
- Click on 'Create and Maintain trading units'.
- Select the Unit of measure 'Each'.
- You can see under the column 'Display Decimals' that the value maintained is zero.
- Change this according to your needs and save your changes.
- You may have to log out and back into the system for the changes to take effect.
- If you maintain decimals, the system does upper rounding based on decimals setting. Please note that only a Maximum of 3 decimal upper rounding is allowed.
UoM, Rounding, Availability, On-Hand, Decimal Places , KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem