- Error 403 - Forbidden is displayed in SAP Analytics Cloud after 15 minutes of inactivity in a story connected to HANA in HANA Cloud Platform
- Unable to retrieve data from datasource
- Error [Protocol]: (#50) Cannot fetch csrf token from server
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story on Live Connection to SAP HANA on HCP
- Run Story
- Wait for 15 minutes (do not refresh)
- Refresh after 15 minutes
Remote Session Timeout setting is not configured
- Modify the Remote Session Timeout setting in Main Menu >> System >> Administration >> System Configuration.
- For more information read about Connection Timeout in the link below:
Live Data Connections to SAP HANA
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed