Position Matrix Relationships do not sync to incumbent.
Employee Central: Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
Maintain Matrix Relationships in a position that is open for recruitment. For example, maintain HR Manager and Second Manager.
- Add new employee -> Select this position in Job Information in Position field.
- Manually add a Job Relationship for the new hire. For example, add HR Manager or any new Job Relationship.
- Complete the hire.
- See that Position's Matrix Relationships have not synced to new hire's Job Relationships. In our example, Second Manger & HR Manager (if any new Job Relationship was added) is not synced.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2.
- Don't add any Job Relationships manually.
- After completion of new hire, notice that Job Relationships have synced.
This is an expected behavior. If you add a Job Relationship manually on the UI, no Matrix sync will happen.
ECT-101038, New Hire, Synchronization, HR Manager, Second Manager, Matrix Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem