- Defaulting Company/Legal Entity Field at the Start of the Add New Employee Wizard
- Is it possible to default the company field at the start of the add new employee wizard?
- Can we use an onInit rule to default the company field in add new employee wizard?
- Employee Central – Hire/Rehire
- Employee Central – Business Rules
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a rule similar to this
2. Set the trigger as onInit in Manage Business Configuration > JobInfo Element
3.Check the add new employee wizard > Value not defaulted
This is not possible because this field is not a data model field, but a hard-coded field that is only found in the hire wizards
The rule will not trigger because the field is not part of the job information element, which is where you add the trigger for the rule
This will not be possible
It will set the value of the company field in the job information section of the add new employee wizard, but not at the top of the wizard
Add New Employee Wizard, Company, Legal Entity, Defaulting Legal Entity, Defaulting Company, Defaulting Fields, Setting Values, Business Rules, onInit, Employee Information Model, Job Information, Job Information Model , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Problem