The field Recurrences in Time Period in Routes is not calculated when adding an Account with Recurrence.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Go to the Routes view.
- Open a Route.
- In the Overview facet click on Add in Proposed Visits.
- Click on Show Advanced Filter.
- Select Add Recurrence and enter an Account with Recommended Frequency maintained.
- When you add the Account the field Recurrences in Time Period is not calculated.
To use the functionality Add Recurrence you have to add the field Visit Between maintained (start date and end date).
The field Recurrences in Time Period is calculated depending on the parameter maintaned in Visit Between, when the dates range is higher there will be more recurences.
Go to the Visits work center.
Go to the Routes view.
Open a Route.
In the Overview facet click on Add.
Click on Show Advanced Filter.
Click on Personalize and Start Personalization or Adapt and Edit Master Layout.
Hover the mouse over Accounts Advanced Filters fields until the icons are shown and click on Add Items > Add Field and select the field Visit Between.
Click on Apply.
Click on Personalize and End Personalization or Adapt and End Layout Changes.
Recurrences In Time Period, Frequency, Visits, Routes , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To