You want to restrict the business Role from creating either Sales Quote or Sales Orders.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Under the Users section, select Business Roles.
- Open the Business Role ABC (ABC represents the Business Role ID).
- Select the View All button.
- Go to the Fields & Actions tab.
- In the Business Action Restriction section, select the Add Row button.
- Select the OVS and choose CREATE_CUSTOMER_QUOTE.
- Select Save.
The user assigned to Business Role can no longer create both Sales Quotes and Sales Orders.
Since both Sales Quote and Sales Order belong to the same Business Object, disabling this action will prevent the creation of both in the system.
This is the expected system behaviour. A possible work around would be to create new page layouts based on Business Role and then hide create button. But user will still be able to create order via other channels – like OData; A2X; From some other TI’s, facet and so on.
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem