When using a restricted measure through an input control variable which been defined using a Year Month Hierarchy, the below error is shown in the story;
"Cannot display chart because of an invalid calculation reference in data bindings error"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.10.0
Reproducing the Issue
Create a story using a BW Live connection
- Create a chart
- Use a restricted key figure with restriction on a selection of Dates (Year Month)
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is fixed in the version 2018.13.0
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem