You want to set up an E-Mail notification for your user to receive E-Mail when a Task is created.
SAP Business ByDesign
We will use the Sales Quote Approval task as an example.
The respective user needs to log on to the system.
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Inbox view.
- Select any Task and click on the Subscribe to Tasks button.
- In the window Task Subscription the user can then select the Task to which he would like to receive also an E-Mail.
In the case for Sales Quote Approval the user can navigate as follows:
- Managing My Area -> Sales.
- Check the E-Mail check box for the Task: Approve Quote <Sales Quote ID> - <Account> - <Sales Quote Total>
- Click Save and Close.
The user now also receives an E-Mail when a new Sales Quote Approval task is being created.
E-Mail Notification; Subscibe to Task; E-Mail; Tasks; Subsciption , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , Problem