- Upon creation of Model multiple connection/data source can no longer be found in the options.
Error message is being raised under the Connections page:
- "Failed to read XS HTTP destination for remote system Errors occurred while creating object B_DAService of type xshttpdest in package sap.fpa.services.connection.registryservice with activation: An error occurred during activation of sap.fpa.services.connection.registryservice/B_DAService : Syntax error: unknown enum value: None; row: 6 column: 16 by Agent DAService"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.10.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Connections page.
- Observe the error message on the front end.
- Also connections like BW, SuccessFactors, OData, S/4HANA are missing under "Import Data Connections".
- Create Model based on import data source.
- Same connections are not available any more.
Recent data acquisition related changes weren't updated on the tenant due to proxy issues.
In case you encounter this error, please raise a support incident using the LOD-ANA-BI component on the Support Launchpad referring to this note in order to get the system fixed.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem