- Customer Reported that TLS1.0 is still supported for Onboarding Module (Preview Environment).
- Applicable To All Data Centers.
- SAP HCM Integration.
Reproducing the Issue
Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce your issue:
Step 1: Execute on-boarding import via RH_SFI_IMPORT_ONBOARDING_DATA
Step 2: PI receives SSLException from SF Step 3: Begin session error returned in the log for RH_SFI_IMPORT_ONBOARDING_DATA
- TLS 1.0 Support for Onboarding Module is Deactivated in Production Environment.
- TLS1.0 Support for Onboarding Module is still active in Preview Environments.
- TLS1.0 Support will be removed for Preview environments as well in upcoming releases.
- Kindly advise Customer to use TLS1.0+ above versions for any communications from PI system to ONB which is standard and advisable scenario to be used.
- SAP HCM