You are creating a Ticket and when you add an Installation Point to it, the Customer is not automatically populated.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click on New.
- On the Quick Create screen, go to the Installation Point field and add the Installation Point ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Installation Point).
- See that the Customer is not auto populated and also you can see the warning: Account is empty. Please maintain XYZ corresponding to Serial ID 123. (XYZ represents the Account ID that is linked to Installation Point ABC and 123 represents the Serial ID that is linked to Installation Point ABC).
You did not set up Party Determination Rule for Account on the Ticket.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- On the search, type in Tickets for Customer Support.
- Open the Activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select the line for Account and check the box for Step 5: Installed Base / Registered Product.
- Save and Close.
Installation Point ; Customer ; Ticket ; Serial ID ; Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To