When checking the Sales Order Volume report, you find that Project Sales Orders do not have values maintained for Invoice Amount.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Select the Reports View.
- Open the Sales Order Volume report.
- In the selection choose the restriction for Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Project Sales Order ID).
- Choose the key figure Invoiced Amount in view.
- Run the report and you can see that there are no values for Sales Order ABC.
- The Sales Order Volume Report does not display information on Sales Orders, which have Project Tasks assigned.
- This is the expected system behaviour.
You can use the Customer Project Overview report to display the Invoiced amount for the relevant projects.
- Navigate to the Project Management workcenter.
- Select the Reports view.
- Open the Customer Project Overview report.
- Sort by selection for relevant projects.
- Add Invoiced Amount in the view.
Sales Order Volume, report, customer project overview, Invoiced Amount, Kundenauftragsvolumen, Bericht, Kundenprojekt Übersicht, Rechnungsbeträge , KBA , AP-SLO-SO-ANA , Analytics , How To