- Slowness when accessing Picklists in IE
- Manage data UI is not able to handle the large number of child entries (13k) even 1500 records has performance issues on UI
- systems is not able to load more Than 1500 Picklist Picklist for display in the Picklist Centre
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - Picklists
Reproducing the Issue
Import more than 1500 picklist
The selected picklist is too large to open, thus impossible for the system to load immediately. Eventually the loading times out.
The picklist kept on loading and after 5-6 minutes the error pops up saying - Gateway Timeout error.
Product limitation When importing picklist with large number of picklist-values i.e Greater than 1500
This is a known limitation with MDF picklist and Picklist Engineering team are working on the Fix with: XAF-3334
- Go to Import and Export Data
- Select Generic Object for "Picklist Values"
- Set Yes for Dependencies
- Set Yes for All data record
- Export the "Picklist Values"
- In the exported Excell file, Identify your picklist type
- Make your changes and save
- import back into the system.
Here is the link on how to guide for MDF picklist Import. here
XAF-22539, XAF-23395,XAF-3334,Picklists, limitation with MDF picklist, Import , MDF, Picklist Import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , BCUI & DM Config(XML) , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , Problem