You want to hide a query e.g. All in a Page Layout but the check box is grayed out.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Log into HTML5.
- Go to e.g. Products work center.
- Open Products Lists view.
- Click on Adapt and select Edit Page Layout.
- Select desired Page Layout.
- Click on Advanced Filter.
- Select Ogranize Queries.
The query you are trying to hide is set as the default query in the Master Layout.
To have the option to hide a query in a Page Layout you need to set another query as the default query in the Master Layout.
edit master layout; query; organize query; queries; edit page layout; advanced filter; , KBA , edit master layout , query , queries , organize query , edit page layout , advanced filter , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To