You find the Reaction Time(e.g. Due Date of Completion, Due Date for Initial Review) that shown in Ticket not following the rules that maintained in Service Levels.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to Tickets work center View.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Find the Reaction Time(e.g. Due Date of Completion, Due Date for Initial Review) of Ticket is not following the rules that maintained under Service Levels for Tickets.
You had checked the 'Recalculate' option enabled for Milestone under Reaction Time Tab.
This Recalculate option help to accurate time stamps whenever the ticket moves from 'Requestor Action' to 'Processor Action'.
When this is enabled, system keep track of the time spent at each such status and add it to the due dates whenever there is a transition.
If you would like the SLA determination time only follow the rules that maintained under Service Levels for Tickets, please refer to the following steps and uncheck the 'Recalculate' option.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Service and Social Setting>>SLA Setup>>Service Levels.
- Select the related service level ID and click on View All button.
- Navigate to Reaction Times and Milestones items.
- Remove the Recalculate flag for the Milestone you defined.
Related inforamation in SAP Help Portal:
Set Up Service Level Agreements for Tickets
Pause SLA Clock
SLA determination time;SLA Setup;Reaction Time;Recalculate; , KBA , LOD-LE-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To