- SAP Jam is inaccessible after uploading custom header
- How to bypass the custom header in SAP Jam ?
- After uploading the custom header, SAP Jam got distorted
- The cause would be a problem in HTML code uploaded in the custom header section. Always first make sure to test it through an expert before uploading.
Quick workaround is to load SAP Jam without the custom header configuration to load the SAP Jam page normally for your user session.
Depending on the SAP Jam DC, please use the appropriate URL:
- DC4 - https://jam4.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC8 - https://jam8.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC10 - https://jam10.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC12 - https://jam12.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC2 - https://jam2.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC19 - https://jam19.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC17 - https://jam17.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC16 - https://jam16.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC15 - https://jam15.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
Once the SAP Jam is accessed, please uncheck the option "enable custom header" as an SAP Jam Admin by navigating to :
1. SAP Jam Admin console
4. Disable the checkbox for "Enable Custom Header"
Custom Header SAP Jam page distorted Jam not loading Jam is inaccessible after uploading custom header , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-BRN , SAP Jam Branding - Web & Mobile , Problem