In Continuous Performance Management, the 'Activities' and 'Achievements' tabs are missing. Only the 'Feedback' tab is displayed.
SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login as an employee or manager.
2. Navigate to Continuous Performance Management.
3. Activities tab and Achievements tab are missing, only the Feedback tab is displayed.
This occurs because the user does not have permissions to view or edit the 'Activities' and 'Achievements' tabs.
1. Go to Admin Centre > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles
2. Select the affected permission group
3. Select 'Permission Settings' > Continuous Performance Management
4. Select View/Edit permissions for 'Achievement' and 'Activity'
Note: The 'Other Topic' setting is only visible if the 'Enable Other Topics' option is enabled.
To enable Other Topics and Coaching:
5. Go to Admin Centre > Performance Management > Continuous Performance Management
6. Select 'Enable Other Topics' and 'Enable Coaching'
7. Go to Continuous Performance Management
8. Activities and Achievements tabs are now displayed
continuous performance management, cpm, activities, achievements, tabs, other topics, coaching, not visible, not displayed, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem