How to sort or rearrange goals displaying on a Goal Plan and PM form.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
TGM allows a user to sort or rearrange goals by moving them up or down on a Goal Plan linked to a PM form.
"Move" action permission defines who may move and indent goals within a user's goal plan. Currently, TGM only allows users to move and indent goals in their own plan and not on the actual PM form.
Below are the steps on how to configure that:
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Performance Management > Select the affected PM form template.
2. In the Goal section, check the linked Goal Plan and see if "
3. If it is enabled, go to Goal module then see if there's a Move goal up or Move goal down actions displaying on the user's Goal Plan.
4. If none, please open support case to Product Support to check the Goal Plan and define "move" action permission for the desired role.
5. Once the 'move" action permission has been defined, a goal can be moved up or down. The order of goals on the user's Goal Plan should display on the in-progress PM form as well.
Please refer to the list of supported configuration changes by the Product Support: 2250190 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Goal Plans and what is an Implementation Request in Goal Management
move action permission, sort goals , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To