- Cannot change measure's description in Modeler based on Live data and the data source is SAP BusinessObjects (BO) in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.09.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Model based on Live data. The data source is BO.
- Note that dimension's discription can be changed, but measures' are gray out, cannot be changed
This is a by design behavior.
Its a feature previously implemented that way. The reason is that Measures are only editable when "Live Data Connection" is based on "SAP HANA" only not even on "SAP Universe".
Development team has acknowledged this and it is planned as a Backlog item in the future version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, grey , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem