You have set up different Form Master Templates based on different Org Units, but when you try to preview the document of a given Org Unit the application is previewing the incorrect form.
SAP Business ByDesign
The Output Channel you have selected on the Form Master Template is different from the one set on the document. E.g. You have set E-mail on the Form Master Template, but the document is outputting as Printer.
You need to configure the Form Master Template to the correct Output Channel or change the same on the specific document.
Changing on the Form Master Template:
- Go to Application and User Management.
- Go to Form Master Template.
- Select the desired template.
- Click on the button Assign.
- Change the Output Channel column to the correct output.
Changing on the document:
- Open your document. E.g. Purchase Order.
- Click on View All button
- Click on the button You Can Also
- Select the option Edit Output Settings for ABC (Where ABC is the respective document. e.g. Change PO, Cancel PO).
- In Output Details tab change the field Send By to the correct output channel.
Output Channel; From Master Template; Org Unit; , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem