Cannot Sync Gender Picklist: Unknown, Undeclared or Others values From Employee Central to Employee Profile or EP
Employee Central - Personal Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Go Upgrade center
- Upgrade: Enhancement to Gender Values – Inclusion of Additional Gender Values
- Go to test user - Personal Information Portlet
- Select gender:Unknown, Undeclared or Others
- Go to test user Profile or export Employee Export file (UDF file)
- Result: Gender Picklist Unknown Undeclared, Others values do not sync to EP or Blank
- When we synchronize any of the 3 additional Gender Picklist values such as: Unknown, Undeclared or Others from Emplyee Central to Employee Profile, Employee Profile or UDF file will set NULL to gender field in Employee Profile or UDF file.
- Currently, Employee Profile "standard-element" field "gender" does not support the 3 additional Gender Picklist values such as: Unknown, Undeclared or Others.
- The only gender values that will synchronize from Employee Central to Employee Profile are "Male" and "Female".
ECT-100757, gender, Picklist, Unknown, Undeclared, Others, HRIS Sync, Male, Female , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , Problem