You cannode hide the standard Role field in the Account Quick Create.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Select Adapt--->Edit Master Layout.
- Select the New button.
- Hover over the Role field.
- Select the Change Properties icon.
- The Visible property is greyed out.
- The Hide icon is also not available to select.
The Role field is set to Mandatory as standard and can therefore not be hidden via adaptation mode. The same behaviour exists for the Name field in the Quick Create.
This is the expected system behaviour since the 1705 upgrade.
KBA , accounts , customers , role , greyed out , visible , adaptation mode , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem