An user would like to know where to find the Company ID of their SuccessFactors instance.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
There are three ways for an user to find the Company ID of their instance directly.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- When logged in
- Using “Show Version Information”
- Click in the profile dropdown
- Click on 'Show version information'
- Look for the field Company ID
- From the URL
- Look for the term "company=" in the URL. The value that is presented in the right side is the Company ID of the instance.
- From the Login screen
- Users that login via Legacy Sign-in page can find the Company ID on the login page
SF, SuccessFactors, Company ID, end users , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-CID , Company ID Change , How To