You are not able to find the option to reply via SMS for tickets with Internet type.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Go to the Overview facet.
- Under Reply section, click on Add button.
- Notice that there is no SMS option.
The SMS option is currently not available for the Ticket Type Internet.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
More information regarding Tickets with Internet type can be find on the following documentation:
ticket, reply, sms, internet ticket , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To