You noticed that after unlocking an User in the Business Users View, the flag of Password Locked is still marked as Locked, even after clicking on the Refresh button.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1805 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator Work center.
- Then go to the Business Users View.
- Find an user that has the password locked.
- Select the User and click on Edit then click on Attributes.
- Remove the lock and click on the Save and Close button.
- Once it is done, you can see the Password Locked check box flagged.
Currently this is the expected system behavior.
The developers are planning an enhancement to improve this system behavior in future releases.
As a workaround, you can close the Business Users View and open it again, then the Password Locked flag will be updated.
Password Locked, Flag, Not Updating, Not Working. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT-BE , UI Framework Runtime - Backend Components , Problem