You want to add Employee Responsible in the Account Team tab in Account master data, but when opening the value help, there is no employee available in the list.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Customers work center.
- Go to Accounts view.
- Open Account 123(where 123 is the Account ID) and go to Account Team facet.
- Click Add button and select Employee Responsible - Sales as Party Role.
- Open the value help list of field Name, you found there is no Employee available.
It is because you have no access rights to People work center.
You have to assign the People work center to the users.
Go to Administrator work enter.
- Go to Users view and select Business Users.
- Search for user ABC(where ABC is the user for whom no Empployees were found).
- Click on Edit and select Access Rights.
- Go to Work center and View Assignment tab and assign People Work center view to ABC.
Employee , Account , No records found , KBA , authorisation , business role , user , people , customers , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem