Logistics Unit is not available to select in packing delivery.
SAP Business Bydesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center.
- Go to Outbound Delivery view.
- Show All and Search Outbound Delivery XXX (XXX stands for Outbound Delivery ID).
- Select it and Click Packing.
- Click Insert Package - Insert Top Package.
- Click Value help button for Logistics Unit ID.
You expect Logistics Unit ABC (ABC stands for Logistics Unit ID) is visible in the list and available to select. However, it is not in the list.
Only logistic unit that is "Non-Inventory -Mange" = Yes, and "Single product only" = No, can be used in packing delivery. Logistics Unit ABC does not meet such criteria.
Logistics Unit ABC is already active, and attributes cannot be changed. You need to create a new one:
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to Logistics Units view.
- Click New.
- Select box "Non-Inventory-Manage", and deselect box "Single Product Only".
Logistics Unit, Packing Delivery , KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To