You want to reverse the migrated Bank Balances as they are linked to the wrong Accounts.
SAP Business ByDesign
Pre-Condition: While migrating the Bank Balances you have confirmed all the proposed values in Step B-Convert Values.
In order to migrate the Bank Balances again, first you need to manually reverse the Bank Statements that are incorrect:
1. Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
2. Go to the Bank Statements view.
3. Find the Bank with the incorrect Opening Balance.
4. Select the Bank Statement.
5. Click the Reverse button.
After reversing the incorrect Bank Statements, you can re-migrate them.
Please note: For migration, it is highly recommended that you do a Test migration in your Test tenant before doing the migration in your Production tenant.
Bank, Balances, Migration, Incorrect, Reversal, Bank Statement, Opening Balance, Liquidity Management , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To