You are not able to change the Credit Card Data in the Credit Card Payment Screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Receivables Work Center.
- Go to the Customer Accounts View.
- Select the respective Customer Account.
- Click View button.
- Select the document to be paid.
- Click Pay Manually By > Credit Card.
- In the Credit Card Payment Screen, click the Value Help to change the Credit Card.
System does not open the Value Help.
Credit Card needs to be added in Customer Master Data.
To assign a new Credit Card, you need to execute following steps:
- Go to the Business Partner Data Work Center.
- Go to the Accounts View.
- Search and select the Account ID ABC (ABC represents the Account number).
- Click Edit and then Financial Data.
- Go to the tab Bank Data.
- Under Credit Cards, click Assign button.
- Add a new credit card.
- Click Save.
With this configuration, you should be able to select the Credit Card maintained in the Master Data during the Payment.
credit card ; payment ; , KBA , payment , creditcard , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To