A task was created via workflow rule but the involved parties of the document that triggered the creation was not copied.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In this document, we will consider that the object that triggered the task creation was an opportunity.
- Go to the Sales work center
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the opportunity XXX (XXX represents the opportunity ID).
- Edit the opportunity and maintain the conditions that will trigger the workflow rule ABC (ABC represents the workflow rule name that will create a task).
- Save the changes.
- Open the task YYY (YYY represents the task ID that was created via the workflow rule ABC).
- Go to the Involved Parties facet.
- The only parties that were determined are Employee Responsible (same as the Owner of the opportunity XXX), Processor (same as the Owner of the opportunity XXX), Account and Primary Contact.
Currently, the system only determines the below parties for tasks created via workflow rules:
- Employee Responsible (copied from the Owner of the previous document).
- Processor (copied from the Owner of the previous document).
- Primary Contact.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need to copy all parties of the preceding document to a task created via workflow rule, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Involved Parties, Task, Workflow Rule, Determination, Copy , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To