How to report on the WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) fields in Onboarding Panels.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
In order to report on WOTC fields you must determine which WOTC panel you wish to report on.
There are two WOTC panels:
- E_WOTC2_CondCert - Check here if you received a conditional certification from the state workforce agency (SWA) or a participating local agency for the work opportunity credit.
- E_WOTC2_StatApply - Check here if any of the following statements apply to you.
- E_WOTC3_UnemployedVeteran - Check here if you are a veteran and you were unemployed for a period or periods totaling at least 6 months during the past year.
- E_WOTC3_CompensationVeteran - Check here if you are a veteran entitled to compensation for a service-connected disability and you were discharged or released from active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces during the past year.
- E_WOTC3_Veteran - Check here if you are a veteran entitled to compensation for a service-connected disability and you were unemployed for a period or periods totaling at least 6 months during the past year.
- E_WOTC3_FamilyMember - Check here if you are a member of a family that.
- E_WOTC3_Unemployment - Check here if you are in a period of unemployment that is at least 27 consecutive weeks and for all or part of that period you received unemployment compensation.
- Select your county of residence - County/CountyText
Onboarding, WOTC Reporting, E_WOTC2, E_WOTC3, E_WOTC2_CondCert, E_WOTC2_StatApply, E_WOTC3_UnemployedVeteran, E_WOTC3_CompensationVeteran, E_WOTC3_Veteran, E_WOTC3_FamilyMember, E_WOTC3_Unemployment , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To