About Employee Central Service Center - User Assistance Documentation link
SuccessFactors Employee Central Service Center provides a comprehensive solution to HR service delivery. The solution is designed for use by both employees and HR service delivery. Employee Service delivery is provided via the Ask HR (Employee Workspace) link, employees get answers to their questions from anywhere within the SuccessFactors HCM Suite. Guidance is also available to HR service representatives/agents to help them give accurate, consistent and quick answers to questions that employees can’t answer on their own.
Key capabilities offered by Employee Central Service Center:
- It enables employees to create and manage tickets and to access further information such as Knowledge Base content and service center hotline data that helps them find the desired information through Ask HR (Employee Workspace).
- It supports optional Knowledge Base integration.
- It allows HR Service Delivery through HR Service Representative/Agent Workspace enabling HR Service representatives to manage open requests, view reports and collaborate on requests.
With the Ask HR (Employee Workspace) view, employees have access to a searchable, context-sensitive knowledge base (if configured) for getting answers to their questions. If they can’t find the answer in the knowledge base, they can contact their HR directly by:
Creating a ticket, or
Making a phone call, or
Sending an e-mail
The ticket management system offers the right tool set to HR Service Representatives, ‘the Service Work Center' where they have access to ticket queue and thus employee tickets get assigned to them.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Click here to access the latest Implementing Employee Central Service Center User Assistance Documentation
Implementing Employee Central Service Center topics covered in this User Assistance Document:
- Before Starting: Am I reading the right documentation?
- What's New in this Guide
- About Employee Central Service Center
- Implementation Sequence
- Configuring SuccessFactors Extensions
- Integrating SAP Cloud Platform with SuccessFactors Employee Central through extensions
- Enabling New Extension Manager (Fiori) on Provisioning
- Enabling your Ask HR extension in Extension Manager
- Configuring SAP Hybris Cloud for Service
- Enabling Ask HR application on SAP Cloud Platform
- Enabling ASK HR on SuccessFactors Employee Central home page
- Configure ASK HR Application
- Validating the ASK HR application
- Upgrading Employee Central Service Center to Fiori UI
- Appendix: Creating an OAuth2 authorization between SAP Cloud Platform and BiZx
EC, Employee Central, ECSC
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-SRV , EC Service Center , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To