Users created via provisioning don’t appear in dynamic roles.
Successfactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an admin user from provisioning.
- Add Personal Information and Job Information to that user.
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structure -> Create New ‘Dynamic Role’ -> Select the Approver Type as ‘Person’ -> The user doesn’t come up in the Approver field.
- This behavior is for every user created via provisioning.
- This is currently a limitation.
- Users created via provisioning cannot be searched in a dynamic role.
- The Product Management has confirmed that this is an enhancement.
- Currently the enhancement has no fix date, and is currently in discussion. You can track the release of this enhancement by checking the release notes in each release for ECT-59397.
- Please reach out to your CSM if further tracking of ECT-59397 is required.
ECT-59397 Dynamic role Provisioning admin Super Users , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , Product Enhancement