When editing a Measure or Dimension Input Control, the Show/Hide settings get reset to default in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.10.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story.
- Add a Dimension or Measure Input Control.
- Change the Show/Hide Settings.
- Now click on "Edit Input Control".
- Add another Dimension or Measure.
- Notice that the "Show/Hide" options are changed back to default:
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue has been fixed in Wave 2018.15.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Input, Control, Change, Set, Display, Show, Hide, Option, Function, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem