Missing field is showing the ID code in ORD
The field is showing the ID code in runtime filter
- There is an extra field running the report online that it is not available in the query
- The field was deleted but it is still showing in the report
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Create a report in ORD using Live Data domains (e.g. Employee Profile)
- Add some fields to the query (e.g. Customizable Field 1)
- Set the Customizable Field 1 in Runtime Filter
- Preview the report and check that the result is showing data as expected
- Remove the Customizable Field 1 from Data Model and check the report again
- In Runtime Filter the field will be available but as ID code
- In Preview mode the field will not be available
- It is possible to select the filter running the report online
- But it will not work
- The field will be displayed as ID running the report online but with no data
The report was created using this field in the query and in the Runtime filter. However, the field was removed from the Data Model and the report is not working properly.
As the field was removed and does not exist anymore, you cannot report on it.
However, as the column is not available editing the query, it is not possible to remove it, even though it is still attached to the report component.
The solution in this case is to recreate the whole report in ORD.
Missing field is showing the ID code in the report and in runtime filter ORD Online Report Designer extra field run the report online not available query delete nonexistent data model , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Problem