You are tying to access the Manage Time Off Calendar UI and you are getting the following error message:
"The oData request failed. Please verify you have all necessary permissions."
- Employee Central.
- You have Time Off Implemented.
- You are not using the MDF object Pay Group.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the instance with any user regardless of the permission level.
- Go to Admin Center.
- Try to access Manage Time Off Calendars.
- Get the error message
Object Pay Group is inactive
- Go to Configure Object Definitions.
- Select Object Definitions.
- Click in "Advanced" and select "Including Inactives:" to Yes.
- Search for Pay Group.
- Click Take Action > Make correction.
- Set the object as Active and save it.
- No go to OData API Metadata Refresh And Export.
- Click in Refresh Metadata Cache click in "refresh".
After performing those steps the issue will be fixed.
manage time off calendars odata , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To